Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May 4: Hard Boiled

I know of John Woo, I just haven't seen any of his movies except Mission Impossible 2, and I don't think that counts.

I'm also not the biggest fan of action movies. I don't know if it's because I haven't seen very many (no Die Hard movies, and the only Schwarzenegger movie I've seen more than once is Jingle All The Way) or because I don't like that the stunts are the best things they have going for them.

That's all filler. Basically, I liked watching the action sequences because the explosions were cool and the stunts were badass, and during the parts between the action sequences I looked at lolcats and went on Facebook because it got boring.

2 comments:

  1. What are your thoughts about early Jackie Chan? His early movies had very little in the way of anything but sweet, real stunts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earliest Jackie Chan I can remember seeing is Rush Hour. I might have seen part of Drunken Master, maybe.

    ReplyDelete